A substantial portion of the summaries in this library focus on technology and technological innovation. Below are the best to start with.
I recommend that you read these book summaries in the following order:
- “The Nature of Technology” by W. Brian Arthur
- “Nonzero: The Logic of Human Destiny” by Robert Wright
- “The Origin of Wealth” by Eric D. Beinhocker
- “The Myths of Innovation” by Scott Berkun
- “Creating the Twentieth Century” by Vaclav Smil
- “Transforming the Twentieth Century” by Vaclav Smil
- “Unbound: How Eight Technologies Made Us Human” by Richard L. Currier
- “Learning by Doing” by James Bessen
- “Technology: A World History” by Daniel Headrick
- “The Box: How the Shipping Container…” by Marc Levinson
If there is a book that you find particularly interesting, please support the author by buying the book.